| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pilar in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 82.9mm (3.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Pilar September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Pilar, Paraguay
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Pilar:
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 394.2 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 400.1 kms (248.7 miles) ENE
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ENE
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) ENE
- Formosa, Argentina - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) N
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ENE
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) ESE
- Posadas, Argentina - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) ESE
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) ESE
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 331.6 kms (206.1 miles) SSE
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 381.8 kms (237.3 miles) S
- Artigas, Uruguay - 428.8 kms (266.4 miles) SSE