| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pilar in October is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 135.2mm (5.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Pilar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pilar, Paraguay
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pilar:
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 394.2 kms (244.9 miles) NNE
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) NNE
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 400.1 kms (248.7 miles) ENE
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ENE
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) ENE
- Formosa, Argentina - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) N
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ENE
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) ESE
- Posadas, Argentina - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) ESE
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) ESE
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 331.6 kms (206.1 miles) SSE
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 381.8 kms (237.3 miles) S
- Artigas, Uruguay - 428.8 kms (266.4 miles) SSE